Building Resilience in your beekeeping business… what does the future hold?
- •WHEN: Tuesday the 26th of November 2019 @ 6pm
- •WHERE: Darfield Hotel, South Tce, (SH73) Darfield
- •BOOKINGS OPEN: 26th of October 2019
- •MEAL: 6.30pm… meeting to follow at 7.15pm
- •MEETING: Building Resilience in your beekeeping business… what does the future hold?
- •CHAIR – Nick Taylor - NZ Beeswax
- •PRESENTATION - Chris Wylie - Senior Partner Canterbury Agribusiness BNZ
Building financial resilience in your farming business… lessons learnt from past crisis in the farming industry,
how your bank can help!
- •PANEL DISCUSSION – Sean Goodwin, Geoff Hantz, + 2 TBA
Building Resilience in your beekeeping business… what you need in your tool kit! Perspectives from past,
present and future….
- •Q & A from the AUDIENCE
- •RESOURCES available to Beekeepers… let’s compile a list
- •HIVE REPORTS – summary of 2019/2020 to date
- •MERRY XMAS
|Event Date||26-11-2019 6:30 am|
|Registration Start Date||26-10-2019|
|Cut off date||22-11-2019|